Here is your opportunity to share your
thoughts and help others!
Write a review about your favourite book
and receive a bonus 25 points on your
There are a couple of rules to follow:
1. Reviews can be written on a book,
DVD or audio book
2. The title you are reviewing can be
no older than 12 months since the release
3. Phoenix Rising Books reserves the
right to not publish a review and to remove
a review without notice.
4. Things to consider as you write
- focus on the content and context
- the best reviews include not only
whether you liked or disliked a book,
but also why.
- feel free to mention related items
and how this book rates in comparison
to them. Be descriptive.
5. What to include
- the purpose and or promise of the
- is the theme easy to understand without
- does the content provoke questions
- are the arguments well structured
6. What not to include
- Commenting on other reviews.
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful
- Single-word reviews. We want to know
why you liked or disliked the title.
7. Please allow the Phoenix team six
working days to post your review.
Use the the form below to create your
book review. *Denotes